« Home

Decided to start this blog because I have finally decided to set up my own biz. Have always wanted to start something on my own after working for several years. So....here it comes. I think one of the reasons why I have decided to embark on this is because of my mum. She loves to bake and it's one of her dreams to own a cafe. So let me help her to fulfill her dream. I don't intend to set up a cafe now. Most probably when I have my regulars. Hope this day will come soon.


I have baked some walnut mooncakes for sales, box of nine for S$10. I am selling it at extremely low margin as a promotion. If you are keen, please call or sms me at 98482306 or email me at bakehousethe@yahoo.com.sg

Please visit my blog often as there will be more varieties of pastry and cakes for sale very very soon.

Glenn... "as sweet as ms bake"??? Pls leh.. Ms bake is 1000 x sweeter than the Moon cake... hee hee.. In fact, i like this moon cake cos it's not too sweet. I don't really like walnut, but not in this case. it gives quite a nice aroma and crunchy effect.. Nice. i bought 2 boxes :)

wow! wow! wow! the mooncakes are simply fabulous! The Mooncakes are very fragrant when u smell it, looks inviting as well, with that golden brown look that says" PLEASE EAT ME!" But pls beware not to put it in the toaster for too long if u wanna reheat it. Did that to mine and ended up eating with 2 hands. tastes best with chilled Olong tea ;) Oh, must say that i like the slight sweetness and the texture.. and of coz, Ms Bake is definitely sweeter than anything u could eat!

My friends tried and pester me to order additional 5 boxes. Thanks ms bake for accepting the additional order despite the fact that you are already so bz.. THANKS! :)

i'm 1st on the order list if you bake this year!!!! i'm missing it...

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Miss-Bakes-With-STYLE
  • From Singapore
  • Email: bakehousethe
    @yahoo.com.sg
My profile

Previous posts

Baking Thoughts