« Home | Tried transfering those pizza and mudcake pictures... » | Decided to start this blog because I have finally ... »

You must be thinking, it's still early and I have already started 'advertising' my Christmas Fruit Cake. It's definitely not early cos this cake takes time to 'age'. First, I have to marinate the dried fruits for sometime before the actual baking day. After that, I have to let it stand for weeks while I soak it with brandy. I have yet calculated the cost. This cake can be pricey due to the amount of brandy I have added. The aroma of the cake after adding brandy is really wonderful....Please let me know if you would like to try. SMS or call me at 98482306.


Tomorrow, I will be baking Pandan Cake. Do come back to check it out :)

Christmas fruit cake eh... have tasted one before...looks mouth watering... personally I like the normal xmas log cake... but this cake looks delicious, like those walnut cakes that is spongy on the surface but melts almost immediatelyin your mouth when you eat it...jus the appearance alone it deserved 3.5 popcons..

Post a Comment

Baking Thoughts