« Home | My mum's close friend gave us two boxes of mooncak... » | Baked a Mango Mousse cake (oops a bit too sweet) o... » | Made a variety of cakes today. Quite happy with th... » | Have not been baking, cos not much of new ideas. D... » | Was too busy lately, which is why I didn't have ti... » | Made a durian mousse cake today. Used durian crepe... » | I have done a Sesame Mousse Cake and a Raspberry M... » | Baked this mango cheesecake for a friend's house-w... » | Have not been updating because I was thinking of r... » | Realised that baking a cake can be really therapeu... »

Green Tea Red Bean Bavarian S$42

The urge of starting my own cafe is really getting stronger. But before I could realise this dream, I have to make sure that most things are in place first.


Another new creation today. Going to name it the Green Tea Red Bean Bavarian. As it's my own recipe, it took me some time to determine the weight of each ingredient. This is a not too sweet cake, felt that not many ppl out there like really sweet stuff, so decided to make it to the stage whereby it gives a refreshing sweetness instead of really sweet.

i really reaLLY REALLY love this cake! it's in my order list for the next birthday present, k.. u're such a talent in baking =)

Post a Comment