« Home | You must be thinking, it's still early and I have ... » | Tried transfering those pizza and mudcake pictures... » | Decided to start this blog because I have finally ... »

Woke up early in the morning to bake this cake. Among all the chiffon cakes, I love this most. The aroma of the pandan and coconut milk combine seamlessly to produce a heavenly smell......I wonder is this the way to describe. This cake is moist, soft and spongy. Many tried this and the feedback is very positive. The recipe was from my mum.....it's already 30 over years. Whenever there is a family gathering, this definitely will be in the order list.

Size of cake: ~23cmX 7cm $8 each

that looks so fresh, will you be posting a recipe?

My apologies gravisan, I won't be posting the recipe.

Trust me... This is a marvelous creation.. People always says the simplest dish is the most difficult to prepare as it requires one to be really skilled. I believe that applies to cakes too... The talented baker did it!!! She baked the most excellent pandan cake I’ve ever eaten. It instantly melts in your mouth! It's so soft, so 'spongy' + the pandan aroma still circulates in your mouth after eating. ... Drooling now.. Asking for more!

8 bucks for a traditional home-bake pandan cake.. here the hell you can get this kind of deal... if you haven oredi realised... the aroma of the pandan will drill right into the brain so deep that you cant forget the taste...

Post a Comment

Baking Thoughts