« Home | Green Tea Red Bean Bavarian S$42The urge of starti... » | My mum's close friend gave us two boxes of mooncak... » | Baked a Mango Mousse cake (oops a bit too sweet) o... » | Made a variety of cakes today. Quite happy with th... » | Have not been baking, cos not much of new ideas. D... » | Was too busy lately, which is why I didn't have ti... » | Made a durian mousse cake today. Used durian crepe... » | I have done a Sesame Mousse Cake and a Raspberry M... » | Baked this mango cheesecake for a friend's house-w... » | Have not been updating because I was thinking of r... »

It was a productive weekend.

Made 2 different flavour mousse cake today.


Strawberry Mousse ~8"x 2.5" (S$40)

Banana Mousse ~8"x2.5" (S$35)

hey.. my hubby's colleague says that the strawberry m. cake is very nice (they finish it all w/o saving a piece for me :( ). =) thanks for making such wonderful cake!

banana m. cake - you very creative ley. (= taste good.. but a little sour. banana not ripe yet, huh.... (=

Why always tat melissa give comments ;(

Post a Comment