« Home | It was a productive weekend.Made 2 different flavo... » | Green Tea Red Bean Bavarian S$42The urge of starti... » | My mum's close friend gave us two boxes of mooncak... » | Baked a Mango Mousse cake (oops a bit too sweet) o... » | Made a variety of cakes today. Quite happy with th... » | Have not been baking, cos not much of new ideas. D... » | Was too busy lately, which is why I didn't have ti... » | Made a durian mousse cake today. Used durian crepe... » | I have done a Sesame Mousse Cake and a Raspberry M... » | Baked this mango cheesecake for a friend's house-w... »

Did not do much this weekend. Just baked some eclaires and filled them with some chocolate cream.

This coming weekend, I am going to try my own Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe. Hope things will turn out well :)


Chocolate Eclaires








Yr Chocolate Eclaires taste great especially the ingredient inside the eclaires... just different from other cream paste..

ah~ so many nice looking cakes!!
i got chance to taste them ma?
oh ya.. reason for me so long no post is coz i 4got my account name and password =X

Post a Comment