« Home | My mum's recipe for both cake and cream, I just di... » | Did not do much this weekend. Just baked some ecla... » | It was a productive weekend.Made 2 different flavo... » | Green Tea Red Bean Bavarian S$42The urge of starti... » | My mum's close friend gave us two boxes of mooncak... » | Baked a Mango Mousse cake (oops a bit too sweet) o... » | Made a variety of cakes today. Quite happy with th... » | Have not been baking, cos not much of new ideas. D... » | Was too busy lately, which is why I didn't have ti... » | Made a durian mousse cake today. Used durian crepe... »

Really have not put up any new pictures for a long time. Not that I have stopped baking, just that no new creations to show. Been baking those that I have done before.

I shall present this new creation named, Berries Surprise as my last cake for the year. As for the taste, not sure if the buyer likes it cos he has not told me much. Most probably he will drop some comments here.

2007 has been a choppy year and I foresee 2008 to be more choppy than b4. However, it's not going to reduce my enthusiasm in baking. No matter what happens, I will go on.

Hereby wish everyone a very fruitful 2008.



Berries Surprise (~8"x2.5")

Hmm.......

........hmm

the cake looks very very nice ....

i was impress by the outlook .....

Hey Leonard,

How about the taste?

Post a Comment