« Home | I have baked a durian cake (with fresh durian fill... » | I have baked a cranberry cheesecake today. The tex... » | Many commented that the previous Mississipi Mud Ca... » | Woke up early in the morning to bake this cake. Am... » | You must be thinking, it's still early and I have ... » | Tried transfering those pizza and mudcake pictures... » | Decided to start this blog because I have finally ... »

Instead of cakes, I have decided to spend my whole Sunday to bake some pies and fruit flans.


S$2 each (minimum order 10pcs)

I have used 2 types of pastries for this chicken pie. The base was the short crust pastry while the top was the puff pastry. Even though was tedious, but the results from the 'testers' are all positive. Really glad. The fillings are chicken chunks, potatoes, mixed vegetable. As for the seasoning, I have used black pepper, oregano and some salt to taste The chicken pcs are not minced or just small chicken pieces. They were really chucks. I liked it this way cos pies should give the one eating it a feeling of being 'home'. Hope you can understand what I am trying to describe ha ha :).

size: ~9x9 inch $30 each

The second part of my Sunday, I baked 2 fruit flans. I have used filo sheets for my base, creme patisserie (a type of cream originated from France) and fruits as the top. The creme tasted superb, seems thick but looks are always quite deceiving, is quite light actually. Took me about 2 hrs to cook this creme. But ...worth it. In fact, I don't mind just eating it with a slice of bread.

It's yummy!!! The best chicken pie i've ever eaten!!! Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!

fresh fruits are used for the fruit flan.. a really refreshing dessert.. Check for you already.. the favourite is Kiwi flavor nah... btw, i'm not a 'milk' person. i think i dun like the milky taste.. perhaps, can replaced by yogurt ?? and more pastry pls...:)

drooling for your pies.... @_@,,

Post a Comment