« Home | Really have not put up any new pictures for a long... » | My mum's recipe for both cake and cream, I just di... » | Did not do much this weekend. Just baked some ecla... » | It was a productive weekend.Made 2 different flavo... » | Green Tea Red Bean Bavarian S$42The urge of starti... » | My mum's close friend gave us two boxes of mooncak... » | Baked a Mango Mousse cake (oops a bit too sweet) o... » | Made a variety of cakes today. Quite happy with th... » | Have not been baking, cos not much of new ideas. D... » | Was too busy lately, which is why I didn't have ti... »

I have done a few log cakes this Christmas. Below is one of them.

Many thanks to my friend for taking such a nice picture of the log cake :)


ate this cake !!!

hmmm......

cake looks small & cute !!!

Ms bake put alot of effort on deco.

this leonard... he finish half the log cake okie... keep telling me it's yummy... thanks for baking the 5 log cakes for me... all my friends give thumbs up wow (=

Post a Comment