« Home | Instead of cakes, I have decided to spend my whole... » | I have baked a durian cake (with fresh durian fill... » | I have baked a cranberry cheesecake today. The tex... » | Many commented that the previous Mississipi Mud Ca... » | Woke up early in the morning to bake this cake. Am... » | You must be thinking, it's still early and I have ... » | Tried transfering those pizza and mudcake pictures... » | Decided to start this blog because I have finally ... »

Had a very hectic weekend. Baked chicken pies, a pandan cake and 2 ice-cream cakes. I have made 2 different flavours, a mango and another chocolate. I personally prefer the mango ice-cream cake cos I always prefer fruits. Love the fragrant from the mango. This ice-cream cake is quite a tedious cake to make cos I have to first make the ice-cream. Took me abt 8hrs to prepare the ice-cream.

Chocolate Ice-Cream Cake

This was how it looked when the cake was cut.

Breezy Sunrise Mango

These 2 cakes weighed abt 1.5 to 2Kg each. I will be charging $28 for the Sunrise Mango and $30 for the Chocolate Ice Cream cake.

had tasted the 2 cakes, and both tasted not bad.. quite good actually, but personally, i prefer the Sunrise Mango more because it had a refreshing after-taste and Its just like eating chilled mangoes after a meal! And not to mention that its made from REAL mangoes!

Baker bought these 2 cakes together for us to taste.. that's why we tend to compare.. I agree with Benje... I prefer Sunrise Mango 2!!! However, chocolate ice cream cake will make my day with hubby if we eat it together in a romantic place :) why not name it Romantic choc winter?!?! Surprisingly, the sponge cake for both choc and mango is still soft and 'spongy' after being placed in the fridge for quite some time. Ice cream is not too hard ... some ice cream in cakes are really hard and difficult to cut..but not this! if possible, prefer it to be sweeter thru.. :)

OMG.... the mango is making me drool... look at the layers... yum...

Post a Comment