« Home | Had a very hectic weekend. Baked chicken pies, a p... » | Instead of cakes, I have decided to spend my whole... » | I have baked a durian cake (with fresh durian fill... » | I have baked a cranberry cheesecake today. The tex... » | Many commented that the previous Mississipi Mud Ca... » | Woke up early in the morning to bake this cake. Am... » | You must be thinking, it's still early and I have ... » | Tried transfering those pizza and mudcake pictures... » | Decided to start this blog because I have finally ... »

I don't normally bake during weekdays cos the next day I still have to work. However, today is a special case, it's my colleague's birthday.

I have made a Banana Chocolate Mousse Cake.

Size: ~9"x2"
The side view

woah! this cake tastes great!! the mixture of banana and choc tastes excellent! somehow, the baker is still unsatisfied and wanna improve more on this! So watch out!!

Yeah .. this cake taste really great and unique. baker is unsatisfied with the texture.. but texture is ok to me. Moreover, it’s not too creamy, not too sweet.. every thing's just too right.. yummy!!!

Oooo... the banana chocolate cake looks good.. though i have never tasted such combi b4.. wonder how it taste like... despite the fact that i am not a babana person, the picture alone is the reason for that rumbling noise in my stomach... goodness...

Post a Comment