« Home | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... » | 2 cakes to show:) I have baked the Yammy Day for a... » | I don't normally bake during weekdays cos the next... » | Had a very hectic weekend. Baked chicken pies, a p... » | Instead of cakes, I have decided to spend my whole... » | I have baked a durian cake (with fresh durian fill... » | I have baked a cranberry cheesecake today. The tex... » | Many commented that the previous Mississipi Mud Ca... » | Woke up early in the morning to bake this cake. Am... » | You must be thinking, it's still early and I have ... »

Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redesigning my blog, giving it a new look. Many thanks.

Ok, I have not been baking as I was outstation. Had tried some great cakes while abroad. In fact, I was always thinking about baking when overseas. Great to be back so that I could start baking again :)

I have created my own version of Black Forest Cake. Used white chocolate instead of normal chocolate. Therefore, I have decided to name it Snow Forest Cake. Besides that, I have also added special ingredients to this cake.....Try it and you know the difference of this........



Snow Forest Cake
Size of cake: (~9 X 9 X 3") $40

The cake looks really nice! Baker dress like the cake today.. =X
We were discussing that she will dress as Christmas tree if she's going to make a Christmas cake. Ok going to taste it now...

Just finish a piece. I must say baker's skill has improved. The cake is so soft that it melts in your mouth. A great combination. The cherries are really tasty. It's different from normally blueberries. Can't explain the taste thru.. mmm.. It's yummy lah...
Some thing to take note... The cream is a little too sweet:)

Wow... Looks superb... My saliva is drooling already.

I was thinking on how to redesign your site for you. Guess your fren was a stp faster. That's good.

I like the new design. Much much better that the old one for sure.

Jia you...

Post a Comment