« Home | Was having too many strawberry sweets lately that'... » | Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redes... » | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... » | 2 cakes to show:) I have baked the Yammy Day for a... » | I don't normally bake during weekdays cos the next... » | Had a very hectic weekend. Baked chicken pies, a p... » | Instead of cakes, I have decided to spend my whole... » | I have baked a durian cake (with fresh durian fill... » | I have baked a cranberry cheesecake today. The tex... » | Many commented that the previous Mississipi Mud Ca... »

Whipped up a Mango cheesecake yesterday. One of my colleagues went to Indonesia and bought some real good mangoes. So I took 2 and made this for them.



Size: ~8 x 2" S$40

wow! the whole cake looks so pretty! i saying this coz i only saw it in its slice form..baker has improved in the design liao.. theres nothin i can comment about the mangoes itself, but for the main cake itself, its a wonderful blend of cheese and mangoes! u can taste the fragrance of the cheese as well as the sweetness of the mangoes.. not forgetting the smoothness of the cake! I felt that the cake is best eaten cold and luckily i had mine that way. And i believe that many ppl will love this cake!

oh ya.. there is 1 thing i can actually comment on the mangoes! its cut till so thin, how does the baker does that?

Mummy Linda.. I'm sure you wouldn't mind putting on extra Kilos during this period of time.. but we mind lor. However, we simply cannot resist baker's cake cos they are yummy. Like mummy Linda, this is also the 1st time i ate Mango Cheesecake. A remarkable creation!!! It somehow taste like mango pudding. Feel like having another piece now...but it's left with only the empty box..

Post a Comment