« Home | Have been wanting to bake this Green tea paradise,... » | When baking this Lychee Mousse Cake, I was thinkin... » | Have been quite a while since I last updated this ... » | Baked 2 Yule logs today for a colleague. Did a new... » | Have been travelling which is why I have not been ... » | Whipped up a Mango cheesecake yesterday. One of my... » | Was having too many strawberry sweets lately that'... » | Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redes... » | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... » | 2 cakes to show:) I have baked the Yammy Day for a... »

Happy Valentine's Day to all :)

The cake is packed with chocolate fudge......represents the sweetness of LOVE.

Happy Chinese New Year to all :)

The mandarin orange represents prosperity :) Wishing everyone a properous year.




Chocolate Fudge cake (S$50)
This is a very dense and moist cake weighs more than 2.5kg.

Melissa - A little too sweet. but good thing is walnut bring down the sweetness. Can Mandrain orange be found thoughtout the year? Surprisingly, it taste pretty good .. However, i still prefer the traditional look of strawberry with chocolate.. hee...

Yining - I love the cake (:
Love the texture of the cake with lots of chocolate fudge although it is sinful (nvm, diet starts after CNY) hee. (:
The mandrain orange is wonderful too.
Frankly, walnut is not list as one of my favourite, BUT because of you, I managed to finish! (:
Great job!
Happy Valentine!! (:

Post a Comment