« Home | When baking this Lychee Mousse Cake, I was thinkin... » | Have been quite a while since I last updated this ... » | Baked 2 Yule logs today for a colleague. Did a new... » | Have been travelling which is why I have not been ... » | Whipped up a Mango cheesecake yesterday. One of my... » | Was having too many strawberry sweets lately that'... » | Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redes... » | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... » | 2 cakes to show:) I have baked the Yammy Day for a... » | I don't normally bake during weekdays cos the next... »

Have been wanting to bake this Green tea paradise, but always changed plans the very last min due to some other requests.

I have used red bean fillings from Japan. Not too sweet which I was hoping for :)

A simply refreshing cake. Really loved the aftertaste from the green tea.....Yummy!!!


Size: ~9"x 3" S$35

Melissa - Yummy!! Yummy!! yummy!!!!! nice design. best green tea cake i've ever eaten (btw, this is my 1st Green tea cake)... okok.. seriously speaking, Green tea taste really good with the red bean.
Yi Ning - it's simply great! really delicious. waiting for my b'day cake then (: love it!
Sheryl - bravo creation!!!

woah.. this cake looks unique!
i bet the taste must be uniquely good as well.. but as usual, i can only see and no taste.. =X

woah.. this cake looks unique!
i bet the taste must be uniquely good as well.. but as usual, i can only see and no taste.. =X

Benje...buy one for me lah.. my birthday coming. Out of all her creations, I wish to eat this again oh. You are right .. This is REALLY REALLY UNIQUE!

Post a Comment