« Home | Have been quite a while since I last updated this ... » | Baked 2 Yule logs today for a colleague. Did a new... » | Have been travelling which is why I have not been ... » | Whipped up a Mango cheesecake yesterday. One of my... » | Was having too many strawberry sweets lately that'... » | Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redes... » | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... » | 2 cakes to show:) I have baked the Yammy Day for a... » | I don't normally bake during weekdays cos the next... » | Had a very hectic weekend. Baked chicken pies, a p... »

When baking this Lychee Mousse Cake, I was thinking of the upcoming Valentine's Day. Just like the fruit itself, a relationship is filled with sweetness and sourness.......I am not an expert in relationship, these are just some of my thoughts and that was why I decided to create a cake that taste both sweet and sour at the same time.....Hope those that tried the cake liked it.
Advance Happy Valentine's Day to all.....Cheers :)


Side View of my Lychee Mousse Cake
S$38

Remarks From Mel: Lychee moouse taste good! What a creation.

Remarks from Jolin: Heng hao chi. Pocky biscuit taste good with the cake.

Remarks from Sheryl: Yummy!

Post a Comment