« Home | Have been travelling which is why I have not been ... » | Whipped up a Mango cheesecake yesterday. One of my... » | Was having too many strawberry sweets lately that'... » | Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redes... » | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... » | 2 cakes to show:) I have baked the Yammy Day for a... » | I don't normally bake during weekdays cos the next... » | Had a very hectic weekend. Baked chicken pies, a p... » | Instead of cakes, I have decided to spend my whole... » | I have baked a durian cake (with fresh durian fill... »

Baked 2 Yule logs today for a colleague. Did a new coating for these 2 cakes :).

Times really flies, it's coming to year end again. Hope next year would be a better year for me.

To everyone reading this blog, I would like to thank you for visiting and please continue visiting :).

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

this design is definately better!! :)

Post a Comment