« Home | Happy Valentine's Day to all :)The cake is packed ... » | Have been wanting to bake this Green tea paradise,... » | When baking this Lychee Mousse Cake, I was thinkin... » | Have been quite a while since I last updated this ... » | Baked 2 Yule logs today for a colleague. Did a new... » | Have been travelling which is why I have not been ... » | Whipped up a Mango cheesecake yesterday. One of my... » | Was having too many strawberry sweets lately that'... » | Well first of all, I have to thank Benje for redes... » | I have baked a cake for Mel's Mum in Law. Hope she... »

Opera is a traditional Austrian cake. The sponge is packed with grounded almonds and a lavish spread of creamy yet light buttercream and ganache.

Delicious =)


Opera Cake

hey yeah,
so sorry, i'm late.
another great cake!! coffee taste.
don't really know how to eat coffee cake or drink coffee, but this is Definitely the best coffee/oprea cake i've eaten!
the time you've spent on baking this cake is without doubt not wasted!!
(:

Post a Comment